Am I a Good Fit?
We evaluate three core areas of your digital product to determine readiness for growth and fit for Digital Growth Partners.
- Functionality: Is the product fully functional and ready to use? Are there improvements you would make?
- Users: Do you currently have one or more users/customers?
These are the core questions we would ask to discover if your product is ready to grow. Regardless of your answers, we can still help. We have a strong product engineering team that can help make the product ready to sell if it’s not ready today. If you do have customers or users and have received feedback from them, we may recommend tweaks based on that feedback to get started. We would talk through and decide this together.
- Platform: What platform is the website built on?
- Analytics: Do you have tracking tools in place on the website?
- Is the message simple and clear?
- Is the website intuitive?
- What does the customer journey look like?
In addition to direct review of the website, questions like these help us determine whether youre website is ready for us to use in growing your product. Regardless of your answers, we can still help. We have a strong web development, message development, and design team that can help the website properly communicate the product as well as capture leads.
- LLC: Do you have a separate LLC for this product?
- Separate Profit & Loss: Do you have a separate P&L for this product?
- Who is involved with the product today? What does the ownership structure look like and what are the roles of the owners?
These are the core questions we would ask to discover if there is a business supporting the digital product. Regardless of your answers we can still help. We have a team of financial and administrative experts that can direct these activities to ensure the pieces that we need to grow the product are in place before we start.